Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Monsieur Adi meets Beyoncé



So this is not normally the kind of stuff I write about. I am more into bragging about new artists and their undiscovered talent, but for some reason I can't explain I have been playing this track on repeat for the past two days.  I can't seem to get sick of it, it is actually starting to scare me.  Do I actually like Beyoncé? I have to be fully honest, I haven't heard the original of this track, but something tells me it can't hold a candle to this remix. So be warned, once you hit play you are bound to hit repeat once, or twice.

So how did this track come to be? Well it appears Monsieur Adi, who opened for part of her world tour, was recruited by Beyoncé to work his magic on a number of tracks and turn them into something that someone might actually want to listen to.  His brand of French electro house is just what Beyoncé needed an injection of.  Her lyrics, (sex, sex, getting drunk, sex and more sex) are a perfect match for the hard hitting beats that M. Adi pumps out. 

A good move on Beyoncé's part would be to get Monsieur Adi on board for her next big surprise album, and then she can actually surprise the world with something, like an album that is actually good.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think the trailer for this film interested a mass majority of movie goers. The film looked like it took place in a post apocalyptic future where humans have to go through a lot just for survival. the most remarkable thing was how quiet the trailer was, the use of silence seemed effective. I was also interested in seeing John Krasinski handle a major studio horror film. I watched The Hollars but I felt like this was Krasinski's time to make a big wave. happy death day review


The film is about a family who live in solitude with their son and their deaf daughter. They must be careful to be absolutely quiet as there is something that lurks in the shadows and waits to hear sound to prey and attack. They must find a way to not only survive but work on a way to defeat what they are being hunted by. The film stars and is directed John Krasinski and real life wife. The great Millicend Simmonds (who is deaf in real life and also wonderful in Wonderstruck) is also in it. the devil's candy review


The film uses silence so excellently. The film is dead quiet at many times and all you hear is the effective score or natural surroundings. It creates a wonderful atmosphere. The film also packs a real emotional bunch in its short duration length which was surprising. The performances are spot on. I can't help but point out (as many people already have) how stupid it is to have a baby in this type of environment. Makes no sense whatsoever. Apart from that, the film is worth your time. watch Avengers Infinity War online